Implementing the EU 2030 climate and energy framework: a closer look at renewables
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
The Thematic workshop "Implementing the EU 2030 climate and energy framework: a closer look at renewables" took place on the 18th of March from 09:30 - 14:00 in CEPS, Brussels, Belgium.
The objective of Towards2030-dialogue thematic workshop was to address key issues such as:
- The ambition level of the 2030 target for renewables.
- Sharing the effort on how to break down the EU-wide target.
- Pathways to convergence of RES policies towards 2030.
- Governance for energy efficiency – what lessons to learn?
Chair: Fabio Genoese, Research Fellow, Energy & Climate Change Unit, CEPS
Keynote Speaker: Leonardo Zannier, Policy Officer at European Commission, DG Energy
- Gustav Resch, Senior Researcher, TU Wien/EEG
- Mario Ragwitz, Senior Researcher, Fraunhofer ISI
- Lucie Tesniere, Senior Consultant, Ecofys
- László Szabó, Senior Researcher, REKK
Venue: CEPS Conference Room (Ground Floor)
Venue address: Place du Congrès 1, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 229 3911